Power + Versatility + Reliability for Those Who Know a Good Time -- When They Drive It.
You’re here to wake up the water. Count on Yamaha’s reliable In-Line four strokes to power the fun. Our in-line four-cylinder designs and electronic fuel injection make these babies strong, nimble, compact and light weight. In other words, they’re up for anything, making them the perfect power for cruising, skiing and sport fishing on flats, decks and offshore boats, and pontoons or deep-V hulls.
The new F115 drafts closely behind F200, offering incredible power and repower flexibility. It’s also the lightest 115hp four stroke on the water today.
Lightweight power is one of the many reasons In-Line Fours are bestsellers. They also offer:
Amazing Acceleration: A 10mm offset crankshaft helps provides greater intake volume, and four tuned intake tracks increase low-and mid-range torque, boosting acceleration.
Power/Reliability: A 16-valve Double Overhead Cam maximizes power by using four valves per cylinder, eliminating rocker arms and their adjustments and increasing air supply and volumetric efficiency for better performance.
Exceptional Performance: Electronic fuel injection is controlled by the Engine Control Module. It continually adjusts the fuel/air mix to properly match engine load and speed.
Minimized Vibration: Twin counter balancer shafts on the F150 minimize engine vibration for a smooth, pleasant boating experience.
Power and Performance Benefits
- Smart Design: Compact and lightweight, our in-line four-cylinder design is quiet, clean-burning and fuel efficient, with power to spare.
- Power & Efficiency: A 16-Valve Double Overhead Cam with individual intake and exhaust camshafts provides more precise valve timing control and has less moving parts for less maintenance. This superior design also allows for use of four compact valves per cylinder, which exchanges intake and exhaust gases more efficiently for better power and increased fuel economy.
- Fuel Economy: Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection is controlled by the ECM (Engine Control Module). Four individual fuel injectors provide the precise amount of fuel for each individual cylinder. Optimal fuel atomization provides better combustion, further enhancing performance and fuel economy.
- Acceleration: A 10mm Offset Crankshaft allows for larger intake volume design. Four tuned intake tubes boost torque in low and mid-speed ranges for quick acceleration.
- Powerful Hole Shot: The Composite Intake Manifold is a lightweight, compact design, making these engines very versatile. Long Tube Intake Tracks are tuned to increase airflow, boosting low-end and midrange torque. This means a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration. Even with all this responsive power, an air silencer box and surge tank reduce air intake noise and air turbulence for smoother operation.
- Optimum Overall Performance: Microcomputer Ignition adjusts timing to maintain optimum engine performance, economy and power under all operating conditions.
- Ultra-Low Emissions: All Yamaha In-Line Four strokes are California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Three-Star Rated for Ultra-Low Emissions and meet all federal EPA requirements.
Reliability and Durability Benefits
- Corrosion Resistance: Our exclusive ACP-221 Paint Process provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. It’s a key part of our renowned Ultimate Corrosion Protection System that’s standard on all Yamaha Inline four stroke engines.
- Warranty Protection: All Yamaha four strokes are protected by our Three-Year Limited Warranty for pleasure use. Beyond that, Yamaha Extended Service (Y.E.S.) plans are available, for continued coverage after your three-year factory warranty expires.
- Anti-Corrosive Barrier: Our exclusive YDC-30 Alloy is the most corrosion-resistant base material in the industry. Used with our proprietary ACP-221 Paint Process, it provides an extra-tough barrier against corrosion. These measures are both key components of our renowned Ultimate Corrosion Protection System, which is standard on all Yamaha inline four strokes.
Convenience and Control Benefits
- Smooth Operation: Unique Twin Counter Balancer Shafts counteract vibration normally associated with internal moving parts for smooth operation and a pleasant boating experience.
- Fewer Fill-ups: Yamaha’s In-Line Four strokes blend fuel economy with power and performance.
- Ergonomic Control: Yamaha’s award-winning, Multi-Function Tiller Handle (optional only on the F115) features Variable Trolling Speed (VTS™), allowing you to fine-tune your trolling speed in 50-RPM increments with the touch of a button. Power Trim and Tilt is positioned next to the twist grip for easy, ergonomic control.
- Extended Trim: Extended Trim Range delivers better acceleration-to-plane and top-end speed. The tilt range is a full 70° for tilting the engine above the waterline.
- Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
- Four Stroke Engine Design: Standard
- Compact 10mm Offset Crankshaft: Standard
- Large Volume Air Intake: Standard
- Precision Multi-Point Fuel Injection: Standard
- DOHC (Double Overhead Camshaft): Standard
- 4-Valves Per Cylinder: Standard
- Long Track Induction System: Standard
- Compact, Lightweight Design: Standard
- Labyrinth Exhaust: Standard
- 4-1 Exhaust System: Standard
- Counterbalancing Technology: Standard
- Powerful 4-Cylinder 111 cu in.: Standard
- Single Throttle Valve: Standard
- TCI Microcomputer: Standard
- Direct Drive System: Standard
- Wet Sump Lubrication: Standard
- Engine Warning System: Standard
- Sacrificial Anodes: Standard
- YDC-30 Aluminum Alloy: Standard
- Phaze Five™ Paint System: Standard
- Electro-deposited Powerhead Paint Process: Standard
- Top Mounted Electrical: Standard
- Forged Pistons: Standard
- SST Drive, Prop, Shift Shafts: Standard
- SST Steering Tube: Standard
- Magnetic Drain Plug: Standard
- Super Tight Cowling Mounting: Standard
- Heat Treated Gears: Standard
- High Output Alternator: Standard
- Cowling Air Intake Water Draining System: Standard
- On-engine water separating fuel filter: Standard
- Water-cooled rectifier regulator: Standard
- Fuel Cooler: Standard
- Power Trim and Tilt: Standard
- Freshwater Flush: Standard
- Easy Maintenance: Standard
- Counter Rotation "LF" Model: Available with or without
- Yamaha Diagnostic System: Compatible
- Single Belt Drive System: Standard
- Reversible PTT Switch: Standard
- Multi Charge Monitoring System: Standard
- External Tilt Switch: Standard
- Engine Type: In-Line Four Cylinder
- Displacement: 111.8 ci (1832 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 81 x 88.9 mm (3.19 x 3.5 in.)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 115 hp @ 5800 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel/Induction System: EFI (DOHC)
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: Single Throttle Valve
- Ignition System: TCI Micro Computer
- Spark Plug: LKR6E-000-0000
- Alternator Output: 35 amp
- Starting System: Electric w/ PTT
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 3.4 quarts/3.2 quarts w/without filter
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5300 - 6300
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner's manual)
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: (28:13) 2.15:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: X=25 in.
- Degree of Tilt: 70 deg.
- Degree of Trim: -4 through 16 deg.
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Dry Weight: 386 lb.
- Mounting Centers: 26 in.
- Steering Angle (maximum): 30° from center, either direction
- Warranty: 3-year Pleasure, 3-Year Government, 1-year Commercial